Friday 20 May 2011

My ever growing belly

I have been pretty hard on myself when it comes to gaining weight in this pregnancy. I seem to have this overwhelming fear of gaining too much weight and not being able to lose it afterwards. Everytime I go to my Dr. I ask him how I am doing and he says I am right on track so far. Right on track with 18 pounds at 29 weeks. YIKES. I am told that its just baby weight - better be! **backtrack to my previous post and my jogging stroller**
At Costco this morning I saw a woman who was carrying straight out in front. When she turned her back to me you couldnt even tell she was pregnant. Oh the jealousy. I am carrying low and wide, which apperently is great to avoid stretch marks and distributes weight better. But still, Itd be nice to not look pregnant from every angle. Turns out she was only 2 weeks ahead of me and carrying a girl. We figure maybe our difference had something to do with the genders of our children since we are opposite. We'll see.
Anyways, heres a photo from this week. Dont mind the puffy face - havent been sleeping so well.

29 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment