Sunday 22 May 2011

Oh the cravings!

I use to brag to people that I havent really craved anything except fruit for this whole pregnancy. Its been great because its kept me right on track for weight gain without much concern. Those words are coming back to haunt me now. During the past couple of days my wants (and by wants, I mean desperate must have or Ill be grumpy needs) seem to have kicked in. Still no weird stuff... but I am definitely craving sweet things. Reeses pieces cookies, penny candies from the corner store, pepsi/coke, lattes from Starbucks... these are just a few of the items at the top of my list right now. I seem to be able to pick up on the slightest sweet auroma in the air. In fact, while riding in the ambulance the other day (sciatic spasm - thats a whole nother story) and in a great deal of pain, I turned to the paramedic and informed her that the vehicle smelled of ice cream. She said that was one of the funniest comments shed ever heard in the ambulance and that I was 'such a pregnant woman.' I guess now I really am going to have to be careful - only 12 more pounds to spare!!!
So uh... anyone want to go to Starbucks?
Irresistableness

No comments:

Post a Comment