Thursday 16 June 2011

Moving up in the world.

Its official. My husband and I have moved up in the world of vehicles. No, we didnt join the minivan family (although trust me - I pushed for it. Matt just wasnt ready...) We bought a 2007 Chevy Cobalt this past week. About 3 years back we purchased a cheap and inexpensive 2 door cavalier and it has been so very good to us. Even made it a few times back and forth across Canada! However, with baby fast approaching and due to limited room in the back seat we decided it was time for an upgrade. So, here is a photo of our new ride. Name suggestions would be most welcome as we put our dear friend 'Le Car" up for sale.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous.

    We've stuck with the 2 door these past few years and it has been tough!!

    GOOD CHOICE! :)

    ReplyDelete