Friday 30 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 has been an incredible year for us. I just finished making my first 'Year in Review' family photo album (shutterfly has a huge sale on right now for those who are into digital photo books.) It just reminded me of all the incredible times we had these past 12 months.

Here are a few of my highlights:
I turned 25. Yikes. I am now closer to being 30 then 20. How is that possible?


I was the assistant director for my highschools mainstage production of Macbeth. Words cannot describe the fun I had and how proud I was of all the students involved.



I went to New York with my mom. She is one of my best friends and it was so much fun to spend 5 days with her doing what we love to do best. Travel.



Matt and I bought our first house! A rowhome located in our most desired location of Fleetwood. We were not expecting to get into the market this early so we felt very blessed to have been able to do so.


We went on a Caribbean cruise with my family and our friends the Goyettes. We sailed from Miami Florida and explored the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Turks & Caicos.





One of my closest friends from childhood, Candice, got married. We werent sure if Id make it to (or through) her wedding day since I was 41 weeks pregnant. But thankfully I was able to enjoy the whole day before my labour really started going.


And of course... our main event. Our little blessing Noah arrived on August 15 at 1:29pm weighing in at 9lbs and 22 inches after 46 hours of labour.




These are only a select few of the wonderful moments weve had over 2011. 2012 is already looking as though it was be a fantastic year. A family trip in the works, a few friends getting married and a few others having babies! Cant wait to see what else the New Year brings...



No comments:

Post a Comment