Thursday 29 December 2011

Noahs 1st Christmas

It was a pretty good Christmas for a 4 month old! However... he did sleep through most of it.

Christmas Eve my parents and brothers came over to eat appetizers, play games and watch The Grinch. He only managed to stay awake until 730pm though.




Christmas is exhausting!


Christmas pjs! Family tradition growing up.

Christmas morning we were off to church! Needed to focus on the real reason for the season before we got caught up in gifts and turkey.
We went to my parents after for my dads traditional omelette. He doesnt cook much, but he sure does make a tasty omelette!
Then it was on to gifts. Matt and I decided we werent really going to do much in the way of shopping for Noah since he doesnt understand anyways. We bought him an excersaucer back in early November and considered that his gift. He did get lots of things from other members of the family, but sadly he napped straight through gift opening.

gifts galore!

The boys
So handsome!

Another excersaucer! This one for nana and grandpas house.
I was spoiled with a new zoom lens for my camera


After gifts was the turkey dinner. There is no meal I love more then a turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Im salivating just thinking about it now. Mom told me shes got another turkey in the freezer and im hoping we can cook that up for my birthday at the end of January. Please momma??

All in all, a wonderful Christmas. We were all spoiled beyond belief and are now exhausted from days of fun. I am really looking forward to next year since Noah will be older and will be able to be a bit more involved in gift opening.

In the meantime, Matt and I have packed up the tree and are moving on! We (mainly me) love Christmas. But when its over, its over. Its easier to make a clean break then to draw it out! Time to look forward to other things in the year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment