Sunday 19 February 2012

We have a 6 month old!

My baby is now 6 months old, to which my husband responds, "time for number 2!" Please hunny, I have only just started getting a good amount of sleep. I need to enjoy this for a little while before I go back to sleepless nights.
Plus, I don't need any encouragement to have a second baby. I miss that stage where they are so tiny! My heart says now but my brain says wait. We shall see how long my brain holds out.

Noah has changed dramatically in the past month or two.

His absolute favourite thing to do is jump. Whether its with the help of someone bouncing him on their lap, in his excersaucer or by jolly jumper.





He got his first tooth! That thing has been a long time coming... but thankfully we never suffered through sleepless nights for it. He literally woke up from a nap with it sticking out one morning.
Not sure if you can see it in this video... but I tried to get a shot.



He is successfully eating 'solid' foods. We have realised that he is picky when it comes to non smooth textures. He loves bananas, peaches and sweet potato. But he will not eat carrots or any kind of rice cereal. We need to find more veggies that he will eat. Suggestions?



This past month he has started sleeping through the night continuously. And by through the night, I don't mean 6 or 7 hour stretches. I mean he is in bed for a good 12 hours! We are just trying to work up the courage to stick him in his own room. Mommy is having a little bit of separation anxiety haha.


Noah has also become quite the noise maker. Between the many sound effects that hes discovered he can make with his tongue and the constantly shrieks and babbles, he is a very vocal baby. Yesterday he discovered a fun new one, 'Dada!' He got such a good reaction when he said it that he has continued saying it constantly since. Too cute!





I can hardly believe that he was born over 6 months ago already. I know I say that alot and I will probably be saying it for the rest of my life. But seriously. He is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment