Saturday 3 March 2012

Norwex

So there is a product line out there that I love - Its called Norwex. And before you start thinking I'm trying to sell you something let me just state that I do not work for the company. I am simply a happy customer :)

For those of you who do not know what this line is all about, here is there mission statement.

"The Norwex Mission is to improve human life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning."

I went to a Norwex party about a month ago and was very impressed with the product. So much so that I had my own party this past week.
They are mostly known for their antibac cloths, which will totally kill the bacteria on your surfaces with only water. Here's an example...




They also have an extensive line of other items such a personal care, laundry, dish cleaning, etc. My personal favourite items are the enviro cloth, window polisher and bathroom scrubber that gets my tub good and sparkly. (side note... the cloths don't smell if you leave them sitting out because the bacteria is actually killed. Looooove that!)

As a mother I was drawn to the idea of no longer having to cover my home in chemicals. Before, everytime I cleaned my bathroom or kitchen Id have to leave the room and turn on the fans after to eliminate the strong fumes. When I was pregnant it was especially concerning to be around the stuff. Now, I worry about my child breathing those fumes in. But with these products, I don't have to worry about it. My husband even joked that our son could 'eat the cleaning paste' if he wanted because it was all natural.
Its true... but Id still rather he didn't.


Many of you may be doubting whether this stuff actually works and I don't blame you. But we have been basically chemical free in our place for over a month now and our place looks awesome. I know many others can atest to this.

Again, I am not trying to convince anyone to buy anything. I am simply sharing something I love with friends in hopes to make your lives a little simpler and safer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment