Monday 2 April 2012

Our tropical paradise

Yep, were going back! Today I booked flights for us to go to Hawaii this fall.

My family has loved Hawaii since our first visit over 10 years ago. But it became even more special 3 years ago when Matt and I got married there amongst a few close family and friends.
We are very excited to share this special place with our son, who will be a year old then and most likely able to toddle around on the beach. Oh the cuteness!

This time we are heading to the island of Oahu and staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. My parents and brothers will be there as well as a few of our friends. I can't wait!

After this trip we plan to take a year off and stick close to home. But of course I will probably be dreaming of and planning our next adventure. I can't help it! It's in my genes!

No comments:

Post a Comment