Wednesday 9 May 2012

My beautiful friend

Recently I had the opportunity to do some catching up with one of my dearest friends. Her and her husband are missionary's in Nicaragua so I only get to see her once or twice a year. She is one of those friends that no matter how often we talk (and believe me... its not as often as we would like) we easily fall back into the exact same kind of friendship we had before. It is like nothings changed with us, even though everything around us has.
But we love to reminisce about the olden days. The emotional and intense 1am phone calls, our bizarre snacking habits, our crazy book character conversations and our quirky 'birthday' traditions (that so wouldn't go over with our husbands now by the way...)

When she visits it reminds me how much I miss having her a part of my daily life. Especially as a mother. But its okay, because for now I know that she is exactly where God wants her to be. And where else could be better then in His will?

I am beyond excited that she is soon to be a mommy! She is hands down one of the most gorgeous pregnant woman I have ever seen.
Wouldn't you agree?


Noah was totally absorbed in her belly. I guess he hasn't been around any pregnant woman recently so it was the first time he has seen anything like it. He kept looking back and forth from her face to her belly and touching it. It was pretty cute!




Heart to Heart. Love you Al!

No comments:

Post a Comment