Sunday 26 August 2012

A backyard wedding

Matt and I attended the wedding of Doug and Carly yesterday afternoon.



I have known Doug since he was a young boy of 3 or 4, as I have been close with his sisters from a young age myself. I have always thought of him as a little brother and I must say, it was rather emotional for me to watch him become a husband to Carly.
He has been in love with her from such a young age, that to see them finally get married was extremely exciting.



Both the ceremony and reception were held in a backyard in Abbotsford and we had perfectly sunny, not too hot not too cold weather. The wedding was simple yet very beautiful and everything about it reminded me of Carly.

And speaking of Carly, she looked stunning! She had on the most gorgeous dress but she kept her look very simple, which just showed her natural beauty so well.



Matt and I were talking about the wedding on the way home and both agreed that it was one of the nicest most personal weddings we have attended. I think that says alot.



Congratulations you two! We love you so much and cannot wait to see you when you return from your honeymoon as Mr. and Mrs. Doug Reid.

No comments:

Post a Comment