Wednesday 26 September 2012

Overtime

Hubby has been working over time the last few days. I so appreciate how hard he works to support our little family and I love him for doing it. But boy do I miss him when he isn't here in the evenings.

Last night several girly friends came over and we watched a pre-Christmas movie, ate popcorn and painted our nails. I'm thankful for friends who at the last minute give up their evenings to keep me company.

Tonight, I'm cozied up on the couch with my favorite blanket made by my wonderful mother in law watching some X factor, all by my lonesome. After, I think I'll read some more of one of my favorite childhood stories, The Secret Garden. Oh, and of course take a few moments to stare at my adorable sleeping toddler. I am blessed.

Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. aw, overtime is lonely! :( i so understand that feeling. there's nothing like regular old evenings with the one you love!

    ReplyDelete