Saturday 27 October 2012

Knocked down

My voice has been slowly disappearing over the past few days, but I chalked it up to being so exhausted thanks to the growing baby in my belly.

Today however, I woke up and felt like I have been hit by a truck. Standing makes me woozy and I have absolutely zero energy. I've also got some congestion going on.

I've tried hard all week to just keep going through the tiredness and continue to do what I gotta do, but today I surrendered. This mommy is taking a sick day! My hubby is not going into work today to do more over time and is on Noah duty. And me? I'm laying in bed, napping and watching TV.

I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow and feel better. I get bad mommy guilt when other people have to pick up my slack.

Well, that is all for now. I'm going back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment