Monday 19 November 2012

Feeling good!

I am happy to say that I am finally feeling normal again! I have the energy to do what I need to (for the most part) and other then being starving half the time my tummy is behaving! I still go to bed early, but that was pretty standard with my last pregnancy so I'm thinking that is just normal for me.



I'm hungry pretty much all the time now and everything I eat taste way better then I remember. Noah and I made banana chocolate chip muffins this morning and I've already had two. Yeah, bad Carolyn. But I'm making sure to balance it out with lots of healthy things. Noah enjoyed tasting a few chocolate chips while I baked.

Mmm! These things are good!

Speaking of Noah, he is going through a bit of a picky phase. He definitely has his foods that he loves (mainly cheese, cheerios and yogurt) and it's difficult to get a good amount of vegetables into him unless it's in the form of spinach. I realise that's totally normal for kids though and I am just trying me best to give him a balanced diet.



My husbands parents are arriving next week from Ontario and will be spending about 10 days with us. We have tickets to the Michael W Smith concert as well as the Christmas train in Stanley Park. There is also a Kick off to Christmas party at our church that we will be attending with them. It'll be so great to be able to celebrate with both sides of our family this year. Very special!

Well, I am on the family computer downstairs and it's pretty much freezing. So I am off to warm up on my main floor. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment