Sunday 2 December 2012

Special Visitors

I mentioned in my previous blog post that we have some very special visitors staying with us right now. My husbands parents are here from Ontario for about 10 days to get in some time with their only grandchild and to celebrate an early Christmas with us all.



Noah skypes a lot with his Grandmaman so he warmed up to being around her in person very fast and wants to be with her constantly. He loves his Grandpapa too, but he is still not too sure about him haha.

It's been so nice having my mother in law around to help out with Noah. It gives me a chance to get off my feet more and relax, especially considering I have been battling a horrible cold for almost a week now. One of the most awesome things is that every morning once Noah starts making noise, Grandmaman sneaks in and takes him from his pack n play so Matt and I can continue sleeping. I know any parent out there would understand how wonderful that truly is!

We went to our church Kick off to Christmas party last night which was fantastic as always. I probably should have stayed home and rested, but it's pretty much my favourite event of the year and I really didn't want to miss it. I'm trying to be better about not pushing myself too much and surrendering to what my body is telling me, so I stayed home from church this morning. It turned out to be a really good idea because by 9:30am Noah was passing out on the living room floor and went down for a very early nap. Too much partying for a toddler I guess!



Tonight we are going to the Michael W Smith concert out in Abbotsford with Matts parents and my whole family (Noah will be home with Matt.) We went two years ago and it was a great show so I'm really looking forward to it. So until then I plan to lay low and relax.

Hope you are all well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment