Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lazy days and banana chip muffins.

I feel zonked today.

There is no real reason why I should be feeing extra tired, it's just one of those days. I haven't accomplished much. I call it more of a 'maintaining' day, because there are certain things that just have to be done.

I stuffed diapers. I avoid disposables at all costs now because my brain tells me I'm throwing away money if I use them haha. I did a load of laundry. I tidied the kitchen, the bedrooms and made the beds. I read stories with my son and took him outside for some fresh air. I even managed to whip up a batch of banana chip muffins because I had some gone brown bananas in my freezer.

I didn't clean the bathrooms as I'd hoped. I didn't straighten my hair resulting in the typical lazy mommy messy bun. I didn't work on any of my little projects. And I don't have a fancy dinner planned (chicken, veggies and a side to go with it is on the menu.) I'm not even going to the movies tonight as originally planned.

But I am greatly looking forward to a nice calm quiet evening with my little family.






No comments:

Post a Comment