Monday 18 March 2013

Fresh air & sunshine!

The weather has been gorgeous here in the lower mainland for the past couple of days. After the miserably wet week we had before that it was great for Noah to play outside and get some fresh air.

Saturday we went to our complex park and the slide was actually dry for once! Noah spent quite a while climbing up (on his own - my poor heart) and sliding down. So full of smiles!



This morning I let him roam around on the deck as I was feeling a little sore. He happily entertained himself out there for a good 30 minutes by dancing, pushing things around, riding on his 'choo choo' and practising stepping in and out of the house.



You may have noticed that I am trying to take more pictures. I have seriously been slacking in this department while I have been pregnant, but I need to get back into the habit of using it with the new baby coming. It'd help if I wasn't such a clean freak and could just leave it out somewhere instead of constantly putting it back in the closet in its case.
It would also help if my toddler didn't move at the speed of light and would simply STOP for a minute and look at me so I can get a picture of his adorable face. *sigh* Ah well, I am doing the best that I can.

PS - Matt and I were talking last night about the idea of going in and getting another 3D ultrasound done of face shots. It's so so tempting! It's the perfect time to get them done and I am just so eager to see this baby boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment