Monday 11 March 2013

Video footage!

Today Matt and I did some reorganising and cleaning of our downstairs office. I guess you can say we've been doing spring cleaning because all weekend has been like this. We also have been going through our computer files and uploading/organising that stuff.
 I've gotta say, I am sure grateful that we had a video camera when Noah was first born! All those little video clips are priceless and I know I will treasure them when he is much older. I wish I could watch video footage of my childhood like he'll be able to do!

I decided to go ahead and make our youtube video channel public. Before it was all private and I would have to send anyone a specific link to show them something. This makes it a lot easier for friends and family to watch our clips (if interested.)

Anyways, here are a few gems we came across.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment